• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Tag-O-Rama!

Your computer is better than mine. I took the pic and can't even zoom in and make the name out on popo car but I digress (lol). I want to go visit that feed store. That looks like a pretty kick-A place to shop or just go in and look around.

+1 Couldn't see anything on the popo car.

I know where the feed store is, but getting the time to get there is another thing. When I have the time, I seldom can actually find the tag. Oh well, that's life. :sun:

There's all sorts of cool things to see and do around it. If you"re a Starbucks rider like me, there is an independent coffee house one street over. It's called "Fresh" with free wifi and good drinks. Also some good hike/bike trails nearby if you are into that.

3b413e121ffb9ba018791a8d9f07f961.jpg

this is a easy one and no one has got it yet?
I may have to do something about that friday.

I'll try to go get it on Wednesday if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Edit: Doesn't look like I'm gonna make it.

Last edited:
Hey MikeyDude, the Finnish people have a word for your avatar; kalsarikännit. Maybe you need to add it to your signature :)

Quick new post, maybe I can get there to grab it!

that picture wont work, it violates the forum rules on language and is not historic or architecturally or other bits of the rules of this game from page one.

Actually the rules say "interesting" and this sign is certainly intertersting. IMHO, it's a liitle much to call this profanity in today's time. It's on a major road and most folks think it's funny. But it ain't up to me.

Back