• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bastrop

Have you rode with Donny? I'm just follow dust behind both!

Let's see, I rode with Donny from Palmdale, California to about five miles outside of Palmdale, California. That was when he and Wes decided to follow the faster riders. I'll never forget Wes doing his best to go as slow as I was.

Wes1_zps72345ca7.jpg

I knew that, my attempt at being funny! But Donny is FAST.

:lol2: That sig line is about my riding style, not anyone else's. :trust:

said the tortoise to the hare..lol

Let's see, I rode with Donny from Palmdale, California to about five miles outside of Palmdale, California. That was when he and Wes decided to follow the faster riders. I'll never forget Wes doing his best to go as slow as I was.

I remember Wes passing us on the twisty mountain climb section. He was on the pegs, power sliding around the turn, passing us while sliding and his back wheel about one foot from the edge of a 100 ft drop off. But the tortoise's caught up and passed them like your sig line. Not a crash though but the flat tire from h e double toothpicks. Lol

_

Can anyone PM me a map of these "secret" trails? Thanks. Me and my new DRZ need to get dirty :)

I belive this has been taken care of

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Can someone PM me the trails, too, please?

@ Gourdhead- I ride solo a lot, but if you want to hook up for a ride, my DR would love to meet your DRZ

Can someone PM me the trails, too, please?

@ Gourdhead- I ride solo a lot, but if you want to hook up for a ride, my DR would love to meet your DRZ

I'd love to, but right now work is kicking my *** 7 days a week :) Would anyone familiar with the Bastrop trails like to organize a ride in a couple of weeks?

I was thinking about going out to Bastrop tomorrow (Saturday 4/22) and hitting some of those spots.

I have been out there few times and I am somewhat familiar with the area.

Would anyone like to meet up for a ride?

Last edited:
If anyone is planning a ride in Bastrop count me in. I would like to check out some trails. Never been and would like to learn some new trails.

Well call me a flake.

I never made it out to Bastrop this weekend. I woke up Saturday and did not feel like riding in the cold and the wet.

Sorry to anyone that might have been planning around this.

As the weekend gets closer I'll have a better idea of my schedule/weather etc. and may try again.

Thanks.

Yeah, pretty sticky. Luckily I had put on the Goldentye fatty on the front and Motoz Tractionator out back. The D606 wouldn't have cut it!

Lots of movement out there!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back