• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New from Gunter

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here.....obviously. I rode most of my early life, and had a bad crash when I was 21, while in a race. Due to my career, I gave it up, but now 16 years later, my kids have gotten me back into riding. We are in Gunter, and visit Rocky Ridge and RRMT on occasion, but my 7 year old struggles a bit on his XR70. I'm looking to get them to Trophy Club in the near future, as it looks it may be a bit easier to build his confidence. If there are any groups riding nearby, like rocky ridge, or RRMT, I'd love to meet up to do some riding, without kids, as well.

Anyways, looking to make some new friends here, and gain info on local riding areas.

Craig

42BF2E3E-1493-4C2C-BCBF-066C78E3F200_zpsxyltzqlv.jpg

397C19C6-833E-4891-846D-45677F206EC2_zpsowsvdljw.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! :wave:

You should PM the user Larry "leadwolf" Johnson. He lives in Grapevine. He rides dirt with his sons, whom I think are maybe 10 and 12 or there about.

Back