• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Saturday ride

0933737409236585b33b7c4a7784984d.jpg

Lookin over the landscape....
The old Rock Church on 3145 in the background

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Ron and I passed Mitch's Chopper girlfriends on the way back up 51

Ron and I passed Mitch's Chopper girlfriends on the way back up 51

Really?

They asked me to take a picture of them and this is how it turned out.

Last edited:
51 is ok. The surface is not is good shape but it's all stuck down. The one really sharp 20mph corner has the gravel from side road like always. Still a great road.

[emoji106]

I'm in if I recover by then. Sore throat, cough, got steroid shot and antibiotics this afternoon. The pie run is at a good place to eat but I'm not much on riding east at this point unless y'all are. I don't really know a super good route to Fairfield but I KNOW Rod does!

I'm in if I recover by then. Sore throat, cough, got steroid shot and antibiotics this afternoon. The pie run is at a good place to eat but I'm not much on riding east at this point unless y'all are. I don't really know a super good route to Fairfield but I KNOW Rod does!

Ech, hope you're feeling better.
No pie run for me this month.let's get your vee dirty. ?Ron, be prepared.

Ech, hope you're feeling better.

No pie run for me this month.let's get your vee dirty. [emoji200]Ron, be prepared.

Thanks, I'm hoping to be recovered by then. If I can't make it, just get Ron's party BMW extra dirty in my place! Why do we pick on Ron so much?! I think he enjoys it maybe? Cue in Merle Haggard, 'Silver wings,shining in the sunlight..."

Last edited:
Back