• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Biker Gangs still giving Motorcyclists a bad rap.

Black hate crime. We are going to see a lot of this this summer. I predict we're going to see a lot of murders, William Ayers(Obamas buddy and "mentor") Weather Underground type attacks on policemen and stations, etc. You need to remember however, that its all diversity. I wonder which vacationing family or college kids will be the Outcasts next victims?

If we're really fortunate, maybe obama and his punks have already "back channeled" the outcasts through the Rev Al or the DNP and have given them their next "assignments" or "targets". It could be just like Operation Fast and Furious. Think how hard little eric laughs when he sees dead law officers. Isn't it hysterical?

Not as fragile as one might think...

Wow, thats almost a death sentence if the guy were to go down the first time when they were going 60-70 mph... The cop wouldnt have been able to stop without running him over first...

There is no such thing as a black against white hate crime... At least according to the courts, president, and to much of society racism only works ONE way... :shrug:

IMO even if the guy intentionally threw gravel up the end result doesnt justify action....

Last edited:
Black hate crime. We are going to see a lot of this this summer. I predict we're going to see a lot of murders, William Ayers(Obamas buddy and "mentor") Weather Underground type attacks on policemen and stations, etc. You need to remember however, that its all diversity. I wonder which vacationing family or college kids will be the Outcasts next victims?

If we're really fortunate, maybe obama and his punks have already "back channeled" the outcasts through the Rev Al or the DNP and have given them their next "assignments" or "targets". It could be just like Operation Fast and Furious. Think how hard little eric laughs when he sees dead law officers. Isn't it hysterical?

Jesus, unplug from the propaganda. You're making a fool of yourself.

Jesus, unplug from the propaganda. You're making a fool of yourself.

Mandres,
You see, I didn't have to read that the first time through the thread because I use the IGNORE feature.
But in your quote, it's all there for me to "enjoy".

"Biker Gangs still giving Motorcyclists a bad rap."

With a good number of the cruiser community emulating 1%'ers how is John Q public supposed to tell the difference between "biker" and "motorcyclist?" you know what i mean...vests with club colors, chaps, do-rags, gutted pipes...

Back