• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

weekend

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
yes!

Attachments

• 37042581_2110826235597399_2598878380027805696_n.jpg
    37042581_2110826235597399_2598878380027805696_n.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 246
And word is all Westside SHNF trails are open, winner.

As a complete beginner to riding offroad ( though not to riding) has anyone any advice on where to start ?
I know of the SHNF ,but I've never been there,are there any easy trails that I could get some practice on ? I can get away on some weekdays,I have a wr450,.

As a complete beginner to riding offroad ( though not to riding) has anyone any advice on where to start ?
I know of the SHNF ,but I've never been there,are there any easy trails that I could get some practice on ? I can get away on some weekdays,I have a wr450,.

https://www.sterlingranchatv.com/

Problem is this time of year when it's so hot and dry, it's hard to get away from sand. Which is hard for beginners. Catch either place after a little rain is much easier. At the ranch it's small and easy to get around on

https://www.sterlingranchatv.com/

Problem is this time of year when it's so hot and dry, it's hard to get away from sand. Which is hard for beginners. Catch either place after a little rain is much easier. At the ranch it's small and easy to get around on

Yeah, but there are few areas where you can putt around without getting on the actual trails and the sand is not as bad. That is what Sarah and Rachel did when we were out there. Daniel just took off into the woods in a cloud of dust.

Let me know and I'll show you around the place and you can explore at your own pace!

Look around here for ride reports about East Texas 450 and Houston county etc. These are all entirely good on your wr. Some even have GPS files attached. As mentioned, sand will take some getting used to right now. You can probably find some great info on dealing with that too by just poking around here. Street tires are not your friend once you get into it.

Back