• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Arkansas 500 2015

I kept Mike company at the Hill Billy Dual Sport.:rider:

I had a flat myself up there. Never had a hole like this in a tire before. No idea what I ran over.

IMGP0094-L.jpg

Mike in action.

IMGP0078-L.jpg

Great report, Joe. Man, I sure hated missing this one; one of my favorite rides of the year, and the first time in the last four years that I've missed. Oh well, next year for sure!

Great report, Joe. Man, I sure hated missing this one; one of my favorite rides of the year, and the first time in the last four years that I've missed. Oh well, next year for sure!

There are some of us putting bets on the next ride you will make. The over/under stands at 6 months. :-)

I kept Mike company at the Hill Billy Dual Sport.:rider:

I had a flat myself up there. Never had a hole like this in a tire before. No idea what I ran over.

IMGP0094-L.jpg

Mike in action.

IMGP0078-L.jpg

I have never ridden the Hillbilly. Looks like I need to do some more planning for next year.

Back