• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gerbing Heated Gear Discount Code

GregH

Reaction score
Breaking News!

Grand Prix Motor Sports is selling Gerbing heated gear at a 22% discount! I've been crawling over the web looking for a deal on Gerbing and unable to find one until I came across an HDForums post.
www.grandprixmotorsports.com coupon code "Gerb1013"

I just placed my order and I received a 22% discount from list price, plus no sales tax and free shipping. Woohoo!

Note: I have no connection to GPMS except that I'm a customer.

Been looking at some gloves for my girlfriend, thanks for the link and code :thumb:

You're welcome. I was excited to find the code because Gerbing's controls their pricing and sales are hard to come by. I hope she likes the new gloves.

We'll see as soon as they come in, but I suspect she'll be quite pleased :rider:

thanks for the post...just ordered last week the new gerbing T5, came to about $136.00 shipped...

I tested out the new T5 at the motorcycle show and it was less bulky then the G3... so I went with that.
Wierd thing is G3 large is medium for T5 on gerbing website.

I've received my T5s and the XL fit me just right. I have long fingers and need the room. The Gerbing's fit me the same as my Held Steve's Gloves (both in XL). The Gerbing's are very comfortable and appear to be of excellent quality. Not as bulky as I was expecting, either.

They're a Christmas present so I won't be able to post a ride report until after the big day.:clap:

My order came in on Thursday. The shipping was fast, but actually shipping the order took 7 full business days. Wouldn't have bothered me except the only communication I got from them was "we received your order"
Looking at the packing slip/invoice, part of my order was back ordered. again, no big deal, just let me know.

So far I'm quite impressed with the gloves. We'll see how the girlfriend likes them

call it in and ask for the internet online sales guy...and ask if he would still honor the coupon code... he might do it as sales is slow.. I bet he would and I talked to him,,seems like cool guy for my order. But my order took the code online, did it early in the game.

Hmmm, coupon code must have expired. Just tried to use it and got 'invalid coupon'.

I had the same issue with the invalid code...However I emailed them and they gave me another coupon to use with the same discount..I don't know if they'll still do it but you might want to give it a try...I ordered the Jacket liner, the temp controller and the temp controller leather case and ended up saving over $61........Very good deal.

I think that I might be getting something from Santa!!!! And yes, they were awesome with giving me a new code for the discount.

Does anyone know if the T5's come with the "y" cable when you order from these folks? I know that on the Gerbing's site says that if you order from them, you get the Y cable and a battery cable, but I don't know if this still holds true when ordering from other sites.

Does anyone know if the T5's come with the "y" cable when you order from these folks? I know that on the Gerbing's site says that if you order from them, you get the Y cable and a battery cable, but I don't know if this still holds true when ordering from other sites.
The package I got from them (Hybrid gloves) exactly matched what Gerbing's site said would be in it.

Back