• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BS Hipster Bike Videos

That first video is very good, but the rest of the site is hilarious! I love that this exists!

Exclusive of a first wonderful vid, .....the rest of the site reminds me of NPR/KUT news......beautiful production quality......and ZERO substance. Thanks Philip? ;-)

Those vids are a perfect example of technology outpacing talent. Everybody has a 5D and a copy of Adobe Creative Suite, but few are able to do anything worthwhile with them.

First time to see that great Vincent vid for me. The BMW production video of the R9T and Roland Sands caught my eye some time ago as did the DEUS productions. I have to admit that not all of them resonate with me, especially the coffee/motorcycle shop, but they are interesting in that they show a part of the motorcycle subculture I'm not familiar with. The production level is a refreshing release from the constant parade of helmet cam videos, including mine. Thanks Phillip.

I just finished almost half of the video called "Jane". So it's an advertisement for a store. Besides having an aversion for commercials, I don't find it upsetting. It's not something I'd watch or complain about. Maybe its like "Mystery Science Theater" making sarcastic commentary on a bad movie, but that show was funny. If it is parody, I'd find something more interesting to make fun of.

Man, the one about drag racing while dressed in costumes had an appearance from Charlie Boorman I think.

Hah, awesome. My friends run that site, and I manage their facebook kinda. Glad ya'll enjoy it.

Also, you guys are right, portland is some weird mecca for people destroying bikes.

I'm glad it isn't just Austin, TX, that is graced with the hipster scourge. Now the rest of the nation can know the same misery of having to see and hear these frauds and posers on a daily basis. They aren't any different than the clowns that dress in homemade garb running around in the park with their swords, maces and shields shouting at each other in horrible medieval English.

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/ec1qln/medieval-nerds-jousting-in-the-park

Aside from the Jesse James image clones some of them do build neat bikes. Or have someone else build them. Regardless some of the bikes are good to look at. Some.

The rat rods or rat bikes are just poor excuses for lack of talent and creativity. Cloning others from thousands of blogs doesn't make you an individual. Now go snap open a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon and enjoy the rest of that Tublr blog. Misery loves company.

The above comments are meant for entertainment purposes only. The author does not see himself as better than hipsters. Well, maybe he does. He'll use made up words like irregardless and athleticism just to prove a pointless point. If you're still reading this you spend too much time on the computer.

Back