• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Do we have this baffle!?

I'm calling because Suzuki have their name on the can they want it
legal (noise ) Wouldnt want Suzuki to turn into a rebel would we ?.(YES)

The bike in the video is from somewhere over in the UK or Europe, and since this Suzuki branded Yoshmura exhaust is only avalable on Bandit 1250's sold overseas, I'm sure that the baffle that this guy removed from the end of the mid pipe was necessary for the exhaust to meet EURO III noise and emission standards, for I have never seen or heard of an after market exhaust sold here in the states that has a baffle like this in the end of the mid pipe, including the stock Bandit 1250 exhaust, as I'm running a stock mid pipe that I removed from a stock can on my custom Super Trapp exhaust on my 1250.

Hi!

That is my posting on YouTube... I'm from UK (London) and yes, the baffle is for EU market, fitted by Suzuki to comply with EU noise levels

Removing it was easy, hasn't 'drastically' increased noise, but the 'tone' is definately better!

Cheers!

Back