• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mark "ThaOldMan", San Antonio, Tx.

Reaction score
:giveup:I am Mark "Tha Old Man" from San Antonio, Texas.

:clap:I ride a Yamaha V-Star, my Dawg "FRED" rides with me.

:patriot:I ride with the San Antonio Chapter of Patriot Guard Riders, we are riding too many missions these days.

:bigokay:I enjoy riding the Texas Hill Country back roads on weekends, last Sunday I did 162 miles, glorious day for a ride.

Attachments

• me&fred.jpg
    me&fred.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 183
  • Resize of SSPX0009.jpg
    Resize of SSPX0009.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 177
  • Resize of Da Fred Dawg.JPG
    Resize of Da Fred Dawg.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 170
Re: Gonna be another great day in South Texas

Welcome Mark!
Hey Fred....
:welcome:

Nice pillion ride! :thumb:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

:giveup:I am Mark "Tha Old Man" from San Antonio, Texas.

:clap:I ride a Yamaha V-Star, my Dawg "FRED" rides with me.

:patriot:I ride with the San Antonio Chapter of Patriot Guard Riders, we are riding too many missions these days.

:bigokay:I enjoy riding the Texas Hill Country back roads on weekends, last Sunday I did 162 miles, glorious day for a ride.

I hear you on the patriotic rides, but it is greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the club and I hope we will get a chance to meet you in person and go on a few rides together.. My dog is a newfoundland and is too big to get on the back of my bike!!

Gary

Welcome from someone a bit south of you. But I'll be moving back to SA in July. Hope to meet and ride with you and Fred.

: my Dawg "FRED" rides with me.

GO FRED !!!

I met you at that HEB grocery store off NW military highway, some time ago..

I parked I forget what one of my dual sport 650cc near to yours in the front "bike parking area" ...
Now, if anyone ever wants to meet girls, do something like that... and put a small dog like Fred with puppy sunglasses in the crate / carrier on the back of the bike.
because as I stood next to my bike next to yours, eating my sushi & chocolate lunch, at least one or two girls - every-other minute came by with the "OMG OMG GAG CUTE" ""IS THAT YOUR DOG OMG" - (had my cycle gear on)
It would have been like, fish jumping in the boat if I was really looking.

GO FRED !!!

I met you at that HEB grocery store off NW military highway, some time ago..

I parked I forget what one of my dual sport 650cc near to yours in the front "bike parking area" ...
Now, if anyone ever wants to meet girls, do something like that... and put a small dog like Fred with puppy sunglasses in the crate / carrier on the back of the bike.
because as I stood next to my bike next to yours, eating my sushi & chocolate lunch, at least one or two girls - every-other minute came by with the "OMG OMG GAG CUTE" ""IS THAT YOUR DOG OMG" - (had my cycle gear on)
It would have been like, fish jumping in the boat if I was really looking.

Cute puppies have that effect on most girls... I used to take mine to the local soft ball park to watch a girl friend's team practice/play and man... if I hadn't already had a girl friend... it was a great way to meet girls! :lol2:

by himself, I dont believe Fred had magic powers. but, mix it up, Fred IN the crate, on the back of the big cruiser, with Freds little special sunglasses, and wholy crap.
Long ago, some of us used to borrow a buddys Siberian Husky Puppy and sit on a bench near Boston commons...well.. have you ever seen a husky puppy.. what they look like... .
at HEB, I personally saw the dogs sunglasses worked as well, or better than the Husky puppy in a busy college metro area.

thanks for the welcome, see yalls on the roads ( and trails if you dual sport it.. )

Back