• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2016 ROT Rally parade (w/pictures)...

Re: ROT Rally parade...

She looks thrilled

PS how does he see around/through the fairing? It appears he has to ride with his head tilted to the side. :doh:

They say the eyes are a window to the soul, nice shot. Carole King- "So Far Away". Great shot her eyes draw everything else in picture. Wonder where she was as the shutter captured the moment?

Sweet Pics. Captured the character of the parade perfectly.

Re: ROT Rally parade...

I think I photographed a real Barbie. Her smile was infectious.
i-vXfFCDZ-XL.jpg

Dayummmmm

I have a few friends/co workers that go every year. They are Harley guys but generally not of the variety that makes you cringe lol. I have thought about checking it out but doesn't seem like there are too many sportbike guys that attend (more stunters and 'busa types if not cruisers). Is it a pretty welcoming event or ..... not so much?

There are bikes of every type and everyone seems to get along. Clearly, Harleys are the majority, but no one is excluded.

Back