• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ROLL THE BONES RALLY 7: GET LUCKY...October 28-30, 2016

Excellent. That makes me very proud of this community!

That's just awesome!!!
Side note from me.
Thank you ghostrider1964 and all the admins that made this event happen. This was only my second year but I'm stoked for next year!!! And by the way!!! I'm good with keeping the same venue.
c79bab655aa64bfe2cb5d4c17a8f2b06.jpg
9fae2dd5285fefb40e038fcecb5cb30a.jpg

Looking forward to seeing goatygoat next year as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was my first rally, had a blast! Thank you to all the people who put it together, herding that many cats is never an easy task, and it was smooth as could be.

Also thanks to the guys who let me ride with them :)

bb7dd630226c2cb63892c016b73fc539.jpg

P.s. Don't forget to check your air filters...this one was pretty much clean when I left :)

6c4523fdea4706918d2afc4afe0b44c8.jpg

Okay, here is my gallery. The shots around the fire are shot at "stupid high" ISO just so I didn't need to use a flash and blind people. If you zoom in too much you'll see plenty of digital noise.

https://woodbutcher.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/Roll-The-Bones-2016

Here is the video of the chair in the fire. Ignore me talking... Click to go to Smugmug and view it.

IMD_9373-X2.jpg

Nice sunset on Saturday

IMD_9315-HDR-X2.jpg

Yep, it is a road.

IMD_9101-X2.jpg

Last edited:
^ That's what separates RTB from all other motorcycle rallies - we burn stuff.

EDIT: Rusty, I just saw your sig... don't you think a K1600 is a bit modern to be considered Firefly Class?

Last edited:
^ That's what separates RTB from all other motorcycle rallies - we burn stuff.

EDIT: Rusty, I just saw your sig... don't you think a K1600 is a bit modern to be considered Firefly Class?

It falls apart like one, but never lets me down. :rofl:

Nice pics, Rusty.... Really wish I could have made it this year but work called.

It falls apart like one, but never lets me down. :rofl:

Best be keepin' a spare catalyzer about. Treat her proper, she'll be with you the rest of your life.

Looks like you were the only person to capture a picture of me during the rally. I'm gonna share this around if you don't mind.

IMD_9160-XL.jpg

Last edited:
That tall guy in the wheat field sure is handsome..........

Yeah, I liked that shot of you guys on the horizon.

It was odd running around in the truck trying to find people to get pictures of, but actually kind of relaxing too. We probably killed an hour hanging around that water crossing hoping someone would ride by. Brad fished for a bit and I took a bunch of practice shots.

The night shots without the flash were fun for me, but that is just the techy type in me.

Thanks everyone for another great year. Had a blast as always!

Hey. What happened to the footage taken by the drone?
Who's drone was it?
Had to be some good footage of us giving it the adv salute at least.

It might've been his but he wasn't operating it while it was zooming around over the crowd Saturday night.
26affdef9853401c442771021cb6f15f.jpg

While I'm at it, here's a few more. Sorry so tardy...
2715326b1f48a2dad2bbf24c59f7042f.jpg

32535b11e4f405138f216216e41ecf7e.jpg

41b5822d9f05c2153dab60df72484f29.jpg

e903622ecb57978b071cac72ad0616a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey. What happened to the footage taken by the drone?
Who's drone was it?
Had to be some good footage of us giving it the adv salute at least.
Not sure if C4anuk ever edited the footage from HQ. He did make a nice little clip of us at the Sand Pit. I'll check in with him...

Back