• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greeting for Granbury

Zonie

Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Ebert
I am new to the forum but not to riding. My neighbor Mitch has been inviting me along for rides for the last several months.
I have been riding since I was 17, didn't have my first car until I was 22.
I enjoy riding and restoring Nortons but my wife convinced me to buy a "modern" bike. Can you believe that? So Mitch lead me astray and now I have an 05 DL650.

John in Granbury

Welcome to the site John! :wave:

The DL 650 is a great bike for exploring in your area, street and dirt. You should really enjoy it.

Aloha and welcome to TWT. Mitch is a great guy,next you will be talking about your blue BMW. You gotta post a picture of the Strom. We don't get to see many of those on here they are pretty rare.:rofl: You need to come to the upcoming Strom-a-thon later this year. KP
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112625

Last edited:
well ... there goes neighborhood.
I've helped John restore a couple bikes ... mostly used a hammer and torch.

His shop is like a museum.

Oh , I don`t think I would have admitted to knowing Mitch :eek2: :mrgreen:

Oh , I don`t think I would have admitted to knowing Mitch :eek2: :mrgreen:

I would, he has taken me under his wing and shown me roads that I would never have ridden if it wern't for him.
It is an honor to call Mitch my friend.

John in Granbury

I would, he has taken me under his wing and shown me roads that I would never have ridden if it wern't for him.

John in Granbury

Check's in the mail

:chug:

greetings from granbury too welcome hope to see ya around town .though i do most of my riden off road .tony d:rider:

Granbury, great little town. I live in Ft. Worth, Mon. thru Fri.. Granbury on nice weekends.
If you haven't tried it yet. Loco Coyotee in GlenRose. Get their when it opens at 11:oo or you will have a to hour wait. "GREAT FOOD"

John in Granbury
the little green smiley at the end of my post meant that I was joking [emoji6]

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

Back