• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hola, from Sherman

Reaction score
New member. Glad to be here.

I live outside of Sherman, TX. My passion is off-road and Aggie football. Mostly ride at RRMT, just about every Sunday. Occasionally hit Barnwell Mtn or Rocky Ridge. Anyone wants to ride we have a good little group, and always welcome more.

Oh, have a couple scoots:

KTM 250xcw
Husky 701

Mike

Hi Mike, I live a bit south of you in McKinney, but my wife, youngest daughter and I all love to ride Dual sport, we have ridden the TAT, CDR, WABDR, COBDR, UTBDR, LA2Vegas, etc and are always looking to ride with a fun group, temps are a bit cool at the minute, but once it warms up, we would love to join you for a ride (if you will have us)? We ride CRF250 & 450X's all road legal, can only hold about 60mph on tarmac, but no issues with dirt (where we prefer to ride!!).

I look forward to meeting you soon and hopefully riding with you, we have a few road only bikes, but mainly ride dual sport as we love the dirt..

Gary

If ever a username cried out for explanation, yours does. But I ain't asking!
:welcome:

I went to high school in Sherman and used to call it the armpit of Texas, guess it's gotten worse.

Back