• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Brates Ride, Road, and POI Notes (Google Maps)

After lookin at your map..... looks like most of the roads are already on another map....
The Butler Hill Country Map has those & tons of others....
Of course.... those maps arent free though. But they are readily available from me or other dealers.... or direct from Butler should you decide on one..

Your notes however... are not on the Butler map..... but....
Several years ago some of us on this forum contributed to a Google map project. The thread is still listed in General Dirtiness section of TWT
Dirt roads within 100mi radius of
Austin
I bet you could contribute on that map if ya want too

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks Mr2mch, I looked up that Butler map, pretty cool and only $15 bucks. I had seen that map in general dirtiness awhile back before I had even become a member here so that's cool to know where it came from. I will contribute if possible.

I'll take any map I can get! The General dirtiness map is ok, but is not nearly comprehensive to every dirt road. I feel like their should be a map of unpaved roads somewhere

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back