• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Old Guy

Reaction score
I joined this forum to get your expert knowledge of SW Texas and the Big Bend area. My plan is to spend most of April in this area. Retired air traffic controller riding a KLR650/650VSTROM/FJR. Thank you for sharing.

GBranson

Welcome Branson,
You should find some Big Bend experts here.
Big gathering there next month.
Glad to have another KLR in crowd.
Post pics when you can.

Howdy and welcome. If you're riding the FJR to Texas then maybe I can help with some ride ideas, heck might do a few miles with you if you want company. I don't do dirt, recovery time is way to long at my age, lol.

Welcome. You're a long way from the Promised Land, but we have lots of TWTers strung across the South, as well as around the world. There's plenty of Big Bend knowledge on this site, including a few who actually live there year around.

I'd like to buy an FJR one day. I like the blue ones!
2016-Yamaha-FJR1300ES-static-1-590x393.jpg

I'm sure you'll get more information you want on this site, but another excellent resource is bigbendchat.com.

Welcome!

You might get more responses if you post a separate thread with you BB query.

Hope to see you at a meetup!

Back