• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: February meet n greet n eat with A side of ride

Here's the only one I took (bc my sister has the same Winnebago as the one in the background)

9a1486beb3ca0548c07471a75df53bba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason, I thought this was happening this coming weekend! I went to Snow's BBQ Saturday thinking that! Jeez, this CRS is getting me! Not only did I have the wrong weekend, I had the wrong day, Saturday vs Sunday.

Last edited:
For some reason, I thought this was happening this coming weekend! I went to Snow's BBQ Saturday thinking that! Jeez, this CRS is getting me! Not only did I have the wrong weekend, I had the wrong day, Saturday vs Sunday.

Uh, Steve, wrong restaurant, too. :mrgreen:

Steve, I take responsibility for the Snows mixup. I initially planned on riding there saturday for early lunch, and ride from there to camping and MnG sunday. Made an invite to group but other stuff became priority so it didnt happen. Apologies.

Anyone have any camp pictures they can post?

Since I had the bike in the back of the truck I brought my 25+ year old Eureka Timberline tent.

tent_zpseg9xmbll.jpg

A bridge that JT said someone was hung from,

bridge_zpschxzdjmi.jpg

The bikes we rode to see the bridge. We had 3 KTM 690s a Husqvarna 701 and some Japanese bikes., KamLeeR did not park with the group,

bikes_zpsdkuekzbm.jpg

KamLeerR being a hooligan, I'm quite surprised she did not get arrested in Georgetown earlier that evening.

Carol_zpspkrju45f.jpg

Thanks to JT for leading us around on Saturday.

Last edited:
Steve, I take responsibility for the Snows mixup. I initially planned on riding there saturday for early lunch, and ride from there to camping and MnG sunday. Made an invite to group but other stuff became priority so it didnt happen. Apologies.

No, you didn't cause any problem, it was solely my fault for not paying enough attention. Since I thought this ride was for this coming weekend, I chose to go to Lexington on my own. The ribs were great!

Thanks for the camp pics folks. Had a really relaxing time. Working on getting all the details for the next one. Big thanks to Robert for the tent spot. :chug:

Back