• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NE Houston - Atascocita/Humble area riders!

I'll try to make it!
imagesrocketman.jpg

Sounds great! Looks like meet up at 0830 at Javaman on 1960 in Atascocita. We'll be looking for you!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Ok... news flash... now it sounds like we will need rain gear and wayer wings tomorrow. Went from 20 to 30% to 60%...

Saturday still looks good. Can we move the ride to Saturday? Same time, same place?

Saturday, 2/18 Ride updated...

OK - so the weather isn't looking good for today, as I suspected last night.

The ride is officially set for Saturday morning

Meet: Buster's Brew, New Caney, 0830
KSU: 0900

The ride route is still as posted above.

Ok, I have been trying to meet up with you guys forever... It's looking better than common for tomorrow, so maybe I will meet you guys at Buster's. At this point, just depends on how long tonight is... If coming, I won't be late!

Guys, sorry I couldn't make it! I woke up to aggravating news and have a customer down waiting on a part that was supposed to be there Saturday morning... it never made it so I couldn't ignore everyone needed on that end til after lunch!

Saturday, 2/25 Last minute ride!

OK... posting up late this week...

I'm thinking about 0730 at Jitters in Atascocita, but we'll be running through New Caney if we need to pick up stragglers at Busters.

about 200 miles, about 4.5 hours road time. (From / To Atascocita)

I haven't been to 149 and 3090 in awhile... how about we do that again??? A little bit of slabbing to get us there, but it should be a good ride, regardless..

Wear an extra layer... could be cooler tomorrow..

Who's in???

anybody that needs us to pick em up at Buster's, post up / PM me... Looking at a KSU of 0800 from Jitters, so about 30 minutes or so to NC from there.

Let's ride!

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 134
Blue Flash - I will see you at Jitters at 7:30.

Looks like a great route, going to be perfect weather..!

Where are the curves around Lufkin and Nacogdoches??

Looking at putting together a butt burner ride for the first weekend in April...

What are the best curves around Lufkin and Nacogdoches???? Looking to find any curves I can on the way through...

You're in Dayton? A lot of our rides cut through Dayton! I've been pretty reliable lately on getting the rides out... better times coming soon.

I've got done major milestones to reach in the next week, the ride will be the first full weekend in April...

Would be great to have you join in!!!

Indeed I am; in town just south of 90. I missed out on the last ride in February due to work. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out for the next one.

Most rides are much shorter... this one will be dawn to dusk... i will be sure to include curves around San Augustine!

Back