• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: WEST/CENTRAL HOUSTON DUAL-SPORT MEET UP

This Wednesday we will be joined at our meet-up by the Texas Adventure Riders Assn. We'll meet at 7pm at:

The Live Oak Grille
10444 Hempstead Hwy
Houston, TX 77092
713-686-9625

Let's try to have a great turnout for this meeting. Please post up if you're attending.

Travel Diva

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Great, see you there at 7pm!

Sure would like to see an epic turnout tonight. No rain for a minute or three, heck come on out and let's have a good time.

Last edited:
Dave , is it true that you and Deb are buying all the beer tonight????? I can try and get off work early today if yall are buying .

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

Dave , is it true that you and Deb are buying all the beer tonight????? I can try and get off work early today if yall are buying .

Just YOUR beer, JMZ...

Haha. Thats a good one.

Usually, we require confirmation of three persons attending before the meetings a go. But since we're joining with the Texas Adventure Riders Assn. group this week, let's hope they have some others attending. It appears most of our regulars are out of town this week. Post up and let us know if you're attending so we can get an appropriately sized table.

Travel Diva

Last edited:
Well, phooey! I forgot to take a picture to post of tonight's meet-up group.

Tomorrow night March 22, we will meet at 7pm at:

The Live Oak Grille
10444 Hempstead Hwy
Houston, TX 77092
713-686-9625

Post up if you plan to join us so we have a head count for a table. If we have 3 or more confirmed by 4pm...it's a go. If we don't, we'll reschedule for next Wednesday.

Sent from Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
"Honey, are we going to RIDE to the meet-up tonight...??"

70f02e143562c5c166f14ae684a09e4d.jpg

You are my luuuub...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Checking out the other less ridden option...

f98d958f3159894a093cb81e1ee57005.gif

You must have me confused with my brother Rick.....:eek2:

Back