• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2016 Suzuki GSXS 1000F

Reaction score
Showroom condition with 6,000 miles, MRA windscreen, Martin Bros M4 FULL exhaust. The is the GSX-S model. Riding position is upright and comfortable.

Upgrades:

Full M4 Exhaust, Professionally Installed.
New Michelin PR4 tires, front and back.
MRA Smoked Racing Windscreen
Kaoko Throttle Lock/Cruise Control
Flush-mount LED Turn signals.
T-Rex Racing Axle and Frame Sliders
Pyramid Fender Extender
Vagabond Tail Tidy
Full Factory Service Manual!

$8500

Attachments

• thumb_IMG_1458_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1458_1024.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 182
  • thumb_IMG_1447_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1447_1024.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 191
  • thumb_IMG_1459_1024a.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1459_1024a.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
I've been looking at these real hard, but havent ridden one yet. What did you like / dislike about it?

I've been looking at these real hard, but havent ridden one yet. What did you like / dislike about it?

Honestly I don't dislike a thing about it, just making room in the stable. The bike is a thrill to ride. Gobs of power, perfectly smooth and comfortable.

I met Ron today, he was wandering around a motorcycle dealership. He needs a new rear tire on his awesome R1200RS.
Buy his GSXS 1000F.

I met Ron today, he was wandering around a motorcycle dealership. He needs a new rear tire on his awesome R1200RS.
Buy his GSXS 1000F.

Ha, yea I need the money. Good meeting you there Larry. Funny thing, the tech there said I had some life left in that tire but I got home and found a nail in it and it's leaking. Had I seen it there I would have replaced it on the spot. So I'll be back there first thing Tuesday morning for another Metzler or a PR4. Meet there if you'd like to go on a RS-exclusive lunch ride.

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_71c1.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_71c1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 110
Good to meet you also, talking tires and the nail jynx.....sorry I brought it up. Yea, we should do a ride sometime but next week is booked with work.

Last edited:
Bump... still available. $8500, well below book.

Did you ever consider "Strom-ifying" the bike?
V-Strom GSX-R has a very nice ring.

Cleatus can prolly adapt some longer front legs.
Re-gear it, add Renthals and hand guards, throw on some Anakees and I think she'd be gravel road ready.

Attachments

• VStromGSXR.jpg
    VStromGSXR.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Did you ever consider "Strom-ifying" the bike?
V-Strom GSX-R has a very nice ring.

Cleatus can prolly adapt some longer front legs.
Re-gear it, add Renthals and hand guards, throw on some Anakees and I think she'd be gravel road ready.

Hahaha!! And a sidecar too.

Thank goodness this isn't the naked version. I'd be an idiot and buy it, even though I recently replaced the B-King, which looks very similar to the naked GSXS1000 naked, with a Harley so I could "slow down" and enjoy the ride.

Good luck with the sale, I'm thinking one of these might be my next bike when the wife gets over me buying the Harley without consulting her.

Back