• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Saturday ride

The wife and I are going to try and make this (Goldwing and VT750), what is the address in Fairfield and what time are you all meeting?

Gary

I could've edited my post had you asked.

But since you quoted it's on you ...

I'm out for this weekend, still getting over the crud.

I heard lots of fresh air at roughly 80 MPH helps with getting over the crud

Allergies are a lot of my problems. I lead worship at church on Sunday mornings so I have to try to stay healthy to be able to sing. Thanks.

Try those Texas cedar allergy drops at HEB

I've seen those. Does it work for you?I've tried the Alergen Texas Trees,Weeds and grasses last Fall but I'm out of it now. Have to get it at Sprouts in Ft.Worth. Of course it doesn't help when my wife brings stuff home from daycare and most everyone at my work rotates crap around! Thanks.

4a779c0566773e8d74c29b5aa7a76226.jpg

I've seen those. Does it work for you?I've tried the Alergen Texas Trees,Weeds and grasses last Fall but I'm out of it now. Have to get it at Sprouts in Ft.Worth. Of course it doesn't help when my wife brings stuff home from daycare and most everyone at my work rotates crap around! Thanks.

I've tried the Nasocort nose spray. Works pretty well for allergies.

I've tried the Nasocort nose spray. Works pretty well for allergies.

My Dr. has me on Flonase prescription strength and it helps but not entirely. I think I'll try Mary's suggestion.

Back