• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sena 20S Duo Set--No Longer for Sale

drfood

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Gerdes
No longer for sale.

Finally talked to Sena R&D engineers.....working on some solutions to the issues I've identified.

Thanks to those who responded to the ad.

Last edited:
Re: Testing the Waters---Sena 20S

We've pretty much decided to go back to Scala for our communication needs.

I have had used ScalaG4's for years and Q something before that. Recently upgrade to the Packtalks and love them. GLWS!

I have had used ScalaG4's for years and Q something before that. Recently upgrade to the Packtalks and love them. GLWS!

I sold my PackTalks to go back to my Sena's! I don't much experience with the 20S, but the SMH10 is rock solid... What we have found is if you pair a SMH10 to a 20S the 20S will pop like crazy. They seem to only work when paired with another 20S.

~Tony

I bought a pair of 20's new on ebay and absolutely love them . They work great for the times my wife rides me .

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

Last edited:

This is a for sale thread, not a discussion thread. Please keep this about buying/selling of the Sena system that is listed.

Re: Sena 20S Duo Set--$375

Bump.

This is a great deal for someone looking for a Comm system. Everything packed back in original box read to go.

If interested I can bring to the Pie Run in Fairfield.

I bought a pair of 20's new on ebay and absolutely love them . They work great for the times my wife rides me .

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!
I can't. I just can't...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No one looking for an almost new comm system for a great price?

Thanks.

Bump.....it's riding weather.

Weekly bump.

Can bring them to the Pie Run in Lincoln tomorrow if anyone is interested. Save you some money in shipping.

Back