• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

:eek2:I am meeting a friend, Sweet Mama Cotton, (a world famous blues singer) at Busters Crawfish this Thursday. It is right in front of Papa's on the Lake on Hwy 105, it was a Pizza Hut take out place way back.
Anyway, Tuesday & Thursday it's 4.99 a pound, that's where the action is on the 16th.
Two fold reason to celebrate, #1 my B-Day on the 14th AND my time severed (served) and age add up to 80...RETIREMENT!!!
Come on out and suck some heads with us. BYOB :eat: :eat::eat: Rick

Last edited:
Ideas? I'm in town but not sure if I can get there tonight, wherever the place. Still not riding ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Should be in Houston next week. Hope the weather holds up I plan on doing some riding while home for the week. This Southern California weather makes me wish I had a bike with me.

:sun:As of 3-1-17, I am officially retired from SHSU. The blue devil schooled me, 6 Saturdays, 1 Sunday...start over.
Long live Rick's Southwest Mercantile!!!
My first choice for next Thursday is Buster's Crawfish, Hwy 105 in front of Papa's on the Lake.
If that doesn't work, I can eat another Pizza Shack Pork Chop meal! Rick:eat::rider::eat:
Since Crawfish might not be a good general choice for everybody, the Mexican Restaurant next to the Shack would be good too!

Last edited:
:sun:As of 3-1-17, I am officially retired from SHSU. The blue devil schooled me, 6 Saturdays, 1 Sunday...start over.
Long live Rick's Southwest Mercantile!!!
My first choice for next Thursday is Buster's Crawfish, Hwy 105 in front of Papa's on the Lake.
If that doesn't work, I can eat another Pizza Shack Pork Chop meal! Rick:eat::rider::eat:

Congratulations Rick !! :clap:

:eat:Buster's sounds good to me. As I near the end of my first day of retirement...I do believe I can handle it. Esp since I can do the Mercantile full time.:sun::rider::eat:rh
Since crawdads might not be a good choice for everyone, the Mexican restaurant next to the Shack sounds really good to me!

Last edited:
Yes, see ya at El Bosque in Montgomery next to Pizza Shack. Save me a seat, it will just be me.

Back