• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2001 XR650R - Plated with Blue Texas title. $3500 Firm

Reaction score
Guys,

I'm thinking of selling my 2001 XR650R. I bought it 2 1/2 years ago and have since ridden it less than 500 miles. Based on the previous owner's info, the bike now has approximately 3,000 miles on it. Uncorked and runs great. It starts first kick without the choke, when ridden regularly. Even after not riding it all summer it started on the 3rd kick at 1/2 choke.Everything works as it should with the exception of the high beam and rear brake light switch. All parts are stock with the exception on a new all suede, black Renazco racing seat, FMF header and Pipe, tires that still have the nipples on the side, a fairly new set of sprockets with a new chain to make it more on-road friendly, and the Baja Design light kit. I do not have the original seat as it was sent to Renazco for their rebuild/recover. I do have the original set of sprockets. I'm at work and only have a few pics on my phone. If interested feel free to PM me.

Cheers,
Jason Foster
Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas

Attachments

• IMG_0679.JPG
    IMG_0679.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_0626.JPG
    IMG_0626.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_1611.jpg
    IMG_1611.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
Re: 2001 XR650R - Plated with Blue Texas title. $4500

Nice bike and nice picture with the Lone Star.

Last edited:
Re: 2001 XR650R - Plated with Blue Texas title. $4500

Is $4500 too high? I only see one more on Craigslist in Texas. They’re asking $6500 [emoji79]. How about $4000?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 2001 XR650R - Plated with Blue Texas title. $4000

It's not too high if someone pays it.

Nah, sorry Sir. Im gonna be out of the motorcycle business for a bit. I might would consider a newer 200cc and up Vespa.

With 2 little girls and cheer gymnastics, school, etc. I just don’t have time to ride, other than around the neighborhood.

Someone really wants an XRR

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yer not a bull snigglin!

Working on clearing out the stable a bit to make room for other options, XRR scratches a lot of itches in one bike.

Hadn't had time to list on ADV Rider or Craigslist. Thought I'd bring it up once more here before posting it over there later this evening.

Same as it does at 90[emoji3]. With the current gearing it’ll do 70-75 without breakin’ a sweat. I’ve never ran it further than Kerrville to Boerne while maintaining 75+. No problems at all with, plenty of pep in reserve for passing and such.

Same as it does at 90[emoji3]. With the current gearing it’ll do 70-75 without breakin’ a sweat. I’ve never ran it further than Kerrville to Boerne while maintaining 75+. No problems at all with, plenty of pep in reserve for passing and such.

Still got it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blue title meaning clear title and ready to go for the next owner ?

Yep. Clear blue title in my name.

Parked in my driveway last night. It got down to about 40. 3 kicks at half choke and she fired right up. Did a little loop out to Sisterdale and she ran like a top.

Last edited:
Back