• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to ADV riding from Austin

Glad to connect with you. I have been riding out to Click, TX near Llano. CO Road 308, 308B and are 315 are decent dirt roads for the Austin area. There are some more west of Llano that I would like to go find.

Gourdhead has offered to have me tag along on their rides out in Bastrop and help me pick up my bike when I fall over once I get proper tires.

If you ever want to ride just let me know.

That guy scooped me up a couple times,:doh: he's a good guy.

Glad to connect with you. I have been riding out to Click, TX near Llano. CO Road 308, 308B and are 315 are decent dirt roads for the Austin area. There are some more west of Llano that I would like to go find.

Gourdhead has offered to have me tag along on their rides out in Bastrop and help me pick up my bike when I fall over once I get proper tires.

If you ever want to ride just let me know.

I'll start looking for more offroad capable tires to join some of the more adventury rides around here.

Welcome and nice looking machine you have there. I'm also in Austin, interested in meeting up with others and discovering more dirt.

Nice bike, but I am a bit biased having owned a 2013 800XC since new. Look forward to seeing you out on the trails. Moving to Boerne in two weeks.

RawHyde or West Moto 38 will help your off road riding immensely! I did RawHyde's Next Step and Base Camp Alpha last February. Now a lot more confident in sand.

Hit me for engine bars, sump guard, and suspension mods that work. I have running Kenda Big Blocks. Front rarely cups and generally see 6k out of a rear.

Bradley Nelson
573-528-5212

Last edited:
El Tigre II in her natural environment

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 188
I have been going through old posts and I am finding a TON of these links that look like they go back to FaceBook. When I try to click on them to find the image, I get a "URL signature expired" error. It seems a LOT of folks have been linking to images on FB but apparently the links go bad after some time?

Back