• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sorry for the missing reciprocation

morfic

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
I'm terribly sorry San Antonio riders, I didn't see anyone for the past three months (except you, Hi-Viz guy on Hildebrand, but I don't come that way anymore) and focused on the traffic in my direction, no need to look for that single light coming the other way, no that white BMW isn't snobbish, he just needs to get used to seeing you out there again.

Welcome back y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nobody's getting out right now, anyway. We're all glued to our TV sets, watching Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski. :-P

Nobody's getting out right now, anyway. We're all glued to our TV sets, watching Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski. :-P
Speak for yourself, riding weather is beautiful, especially to the west once you get out of Texas. Don't wait long, the "it's too hot to ride" calls will be out soon.

Tara is a cutie but who is this Johnny Weird you speak of? If that is the Edward Scissorshair guy? If so good reason to unplug the tube.

_

A feeble attempt at humor. One newspaper columnist summed the pair, and their wardrobes, up nicely: "Did they get the Olympics confused with the Hunger Games?"

I figure DFW has 3 1/2 months of good riding - wind notwithstanding - before we get into those miserable, 90-degree 90% humidity days. Daniel, we need to meet up along Hwy 281 one of these days.

Those two would be fun to watch if I didn't have to work.

And yes we do, I take my milk shakes seriously. Along 281 though? Why? Always figured it'd be along i10.

Side note where ever and whenever, I'll arrive more relaxed, really loving my new screen it even gives me either more MPG or more SPG, depends on the mood I'm in.

I don't think I can do an I-10 run as a day trip. I was thinking like Lampasas, Burnett, maybe even Llano. I can do those in a day's turnaround without killing my 66 y/o bottom too badly. It'll be a while, though. We're in a rain pattern that is likely to last 2 weeks or more. And next week I'm turning the VStrom over to Frank at MonkeyWrench for some major service work before my May trip.

That wasn't as much a distance comment as a direction comment, that's all.
Should have a comfy seat by then too if I can ever make up my mind.
So location would be as per your convenience as long as they have bananas.

Nah but since you said we should meet over a milk shake, it stuck.
I don't need summer temps to want a milkshake either.
Yes, my brain is easily programmable.

Back