• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hey all...

Reaction score
Just thought I would say hello. This is my first post. I moved to Texas about a year and a half ago from Cali after marrying my hubby. Don't know too many people out here so just trying to find others with similar interests. Hubby has already introduced himself on here, his sn is FIXER.

Pic of my baby.
KATSVARADsmall.JPG

:welcome: to TEXAS. Does my heart good to see more female riders. :clap::clap: And like everyone has said......Love the bike and stars.:mrgreen:

Well, that explaines this ....
If anyone see's a rider in green on a black zzr600 with pink stars on it...thats me...i'll be riding fast..cause its pink

:rofl:

Welcome

Well, that explaines this ....

If anyone see's a rider in green on a black zzr600 with pink stars on it...thats me...i'll be riding fast..cause its pink

Ya, he isn't too keen on having to ride my baby. For that matter my car a lot either cause I had the emblems done pink as well as all the lighting.

Thank you for the warm welcome and compliments. I am hoping to start being able to do a little more to her and make her even prettier. Thinking about redoing the paint job on her though. I am keeping the star theme, just kinda want it a little differently.

Don't know too many people out here so just trying to find others with similar interests.

:welcome: to the forum

I see that you & hub might venture west for some ice cream tonight - that should get your meeting folks plus the riding day (another thread), so look forward to seeing you in NRH... :rider::eat::rider:

Welcome aboard. Stick a pink star sticker on the back of his helmet when he isn't looking! :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard. Stick a pink star sticker on the back of his helmet when he isn't looking! :mrgreen:

How awesome would that be? haha, He sure would get attention!

Welcome! What part of CA did you move from?:sun:

So. Cali., I was about 1/2 an hour from Disneyland. Whittier Area. I miss being there very much. Hoping one day to be able to move back. Just so freakin expensive.

Back