• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

***SOLD*** - Fs / Trade for work truck- KTM 640 supermoto

Reaction score
***Sold***sold***sold***

Hi Twtexans,

Just landed a job working in the oil fields & my car is just too nice & doesn't have enough ground clearance, so it would probably get destroyed on the trips out there. That said, I'm looking to trade my 2000 ktm 640 supermoto for a reliable work truck.

4x4 a plus, Looks & age don't matter too much, but drive train DOES! I don't need a project, so let's just nip that in the bud. For the right pickup I could add a little $$$ on my end.

Obviously I would be willing to sell outright too.

Here is the link to the CL ad, you can find pics there, & I am located in Austin, Tx.

http://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/4314968366.html

Cheers,

-Sergio

Last edited:
Re: Fs / Trade for work truck- KTM 640 supermoto

Such bad timing, Rod had a f150 with low miles up for sale for a long time here.
He ended up finding a home for it way up north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Such bad timing, Rod had a f150 with low miles up for sale for a long time here.
He ended up finding a home for it way up north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yep.. Leon
That 93 Ford woulda been the perfect truck. The guy in NY state is really happy with it.

But there are more like it out there... jus need ta keep scouring the ads... Good luck with the search

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Bummer...

That's pretty much exactly what I was looking for.
I am partial to fords. :trust:

Back