• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

North Texas rider

Reaction score
North Texas V-Strom rider checking in. Enjoy adventure/sport touring. Long time member San Francisco Northstars MC in Calif. Would enjoy getting out now and again...
Looking for a good mechanic Dallas area....

Attachments

• VStrom_550pixel.jpg
    VStrom_550pixel.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 137
Welcome. I'm on my 2nd VStrom, so definitely a fan. North Texas is a big place. Whereabouts are you? That info will help recommendations on local mechanics.

Nice to hear from you tshelfer and kickstand prophet. I am glad to hear of some VStrom riders here.

The Thanksgiving event sounds fun. Unfortunately, that weekend is booked.

I am located in Plano - went by the Plano Suzuki shop first thing Monday. The service mgr said they were booked all week because the hunters wanted their rides ready. He did not seem to want to look at next week - I got the feeling they did not want my business... Several years ago the North Dallas shop did some good service, but they are out of business. Limited knowledge, space, tools to do my own work, so I'm hoping to find a good shop since North Dallas shut down.

Once bike is right, would like to get out for a day or two. Weekdays might actually be better than weekend.

Welcome!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If you don't mind coming to Arlington, my son is Lead Tech at Arlington Motorsports. He, and their shop, could help you with your service and repair needs.

Back