• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Supercross 2018

Rsquared

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
So let’s hear your predictions for this Saturday. Top three, order doesn’t matter. I’m going with Muscan, Anderson, and Tomac for top three.

Saturday? What's the city? Searching now. What network? Enjoyed the **** out of last season. Will have to set up the dvr season pass again

Copy that JQ1.0

Here we go! monster energy supercross channel 150 (dish network). Record all new episodes, click!

Rd01_Anaheim.jpg

Tomac, of course.

The Frenchman, muscan is an artist when he's on. Just glad it's back. Some of those rounds were absolute nail biters

As usual, Eli Tomac's biggest threat to a championship is Eli Tomac.
Roczen looked really good....especially for a guy that almost had his left arm amputated last year. He will notch some wins this year....I'd put mmoney on it. Barcia and Anderson looked like they could be potential winners this season as well. Musquin ended up building on the momentum he was carrying from the off-season.

I honestly think that Musquin may be running the number 1 plate this time next year, although, these other 4 gents are gonna make it tough. I haven't been this unsure of how a supercross season might go in a very long time and I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Houston's tonight and I plan to be in the stands for this one. I'm going with Muscan, Anderson, and Baggett...

Houston's tonight and I plan to be in the stands for this one. I'm going with Muscan, Anderson, and Baggett...

Tomac is toast, Muscan might be too, was pulling for him. 94 is proving how tough he is, impressive comeback. Way to go Husky!

The ruts looked treacherous! I hope Musquin heals up. Roczen looked amazing.

You notice the new format is not only a shorter number of races, the whole thing seems to be much more rushed.

my wife was doing stuff while i was wacthing it .turned around and said 450 main already i said yep she said that was quik .does seem to go by faster

great racing in both classes, not the results I was expecting in either
but it was good dicing in both classes

everyone gets healthy it should be a good year of racing

I thought the 250 main was the best racing last night.

I think Ken Roczen is one of the most gifted riders to ever line up at the gate, but I really think last years crash is still messing with his head, and I completely see why it would.

If the pass Anderson made on him last night would have been attempted last season, it would have been "Game On", but last night he just let him go. Maybe he took a look at Dungey's play book and realized podium points are a whole lot better than the risk of crashing out.

It's still very early in the season, but I'm not sure what to make of Barcia. He's riding like I had expected to see him do his rookie season in the 450 class. I hope he continues at this pace the remainder of the season, that'll keep it fun.

Same thing with Cooper Webb. Not sure what's going on with him either, as I was really expecting great things from him in the 450 class.

Hopefully Tomac and Muscan are going to be okay and back at the gate sooner rather than later. The deeper the talent the better...

Last edited:
It's starting to look like this season is going to come down to the last person to smash themselves into the dirt. Hopefully, Tomac, Musquin, and Wilson all get healthy soon and back in the mix. Strange that they all went out with shoulder injuries.

Plessinger was on FIRE!! Glad to see him up on the top box.

450's are a crap shoot, don't know who will be on the line from week to week. I'm pulling for Anderson this year.

Dang Wick! Haven't seen you here in a coons age...

I thought the 250 main was the best racing last night.

I think Ken Roczen is one of the most gifted riders to ever line up at the gate, but I really think last years crash is still messing with his head, and I completely see why it would.

If the pass Anderson made on him last night would have been attempted last season, it would have been "Game On", but last night he just let him go. Maybe he took a look at Dungey's play book and realized podium points are a whole lot better than the risk of crashing out.

It's still very early in the season, but I'm not sure what to make of Barcia. He's riding like I had expected to see him do his rookie season in the 450 class. I hope he continues at this pace the remainder of the season, that'll keep it fun.

Same thing with Cooper Webb. Not sure what's going on with him either, as I was really expecting great things from him in the 450 class.

Hopefully Tomac and Muscan are going to be okay and back at the gate sooner rather than later. The deeper the talent the better...

I'm with you on Webb, was really expecting him to come a running this year, kid's fast and stable on the 250, just seems it hasn't followed him to the 450. I think he is too concentrated on other riders instead of his own ride.

Anderson seemed to pass Roczen at will. Roczen is still fast but I agree the physical may be playing into his ride, especially the limitations if any with the hand.

I would like to see Tomac and Muscan back out there. I think there are 5 - 6 guys this year with legitimate shots if they can stay in the race and get their head on straight.

And yeah 250's was some pretty good racing. Plessinger Looked good last year and better this year.

Plessinger was on FIRE!! Glad to see him up on the top box.

450's are a crap shoot, don't know who will be on the line from week to week. I'm pulling for Anderson this year.

I remember riding a couple hare scrambles back in the day with Aaron's dad. He comes from good stock.

Plessinger Looked good last year and better this year.

He's an impressive rider. I hope he continues to do well in the 250's and then carries it over to the 450's.

Back to California tonight. I'm going with two easy picks, Anderson and Roczen. For the anybody's guess, I'm going to stick with Baggett...

Tomac 1st in timed practice today, Marvin and Dean are back racing tonight
as well

Should be an interesting night with the 3 main event format

18 riders qualify in timed practice then the final four from the LCQs that will run during the day so the night show will be 6 main events 3 for 250s 3 for 450s

Race day live will have the LCQs as well as timed practice online

https://www.supercrosslive.com/

Last edited:
Back