• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member from Deep East TX checking in.

Reaction score
Hey TWTEX,

Scott from Nacogdoches here. Currently riding a 2007 Speed Triple and last spring took a trip to Mena, AR. Awesome trip but it might have changed what I want out of riding. I may want to move to light touring (Versys) or some on/off road and touring (KLR). Lots to learn and think about. Thanks guys.
50239fa85c03216dfb05db6c8fef715a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Welcome. I'm not far down the road. If you decide on something KLRish, let me know. I prefer using the pavement to get to the dirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy from Huntsville! :wave:

Welcome to the site!

Once you go to the DS side of the road, there's no going back... :-P :flip:

welcome to the site , I am in Nac also. I have a 2013 KLR I am considering selling great bike just a little to tall for the wife to climb on

Welcome from Burleson. KLR rider here, planning an AR ride with TWT inmates dualsportrider and Jampad first weekend in Oct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to the site , I am in Nac also. I have a 2013 KLR I am considering selling great bike just a little to tall for the wife to climb on
Well if I can get my speedy sold and you're still wanting to sell it at that time, maybe we could work something out.

Well if I can get my speedy sold and you're still wanting to sell it at that time, maybe we could work something out.

sounds good it only has 3500 on the odometer, don't ride it much any more since I bought the Vulcan

Hello from Houston. My friend just moved to Nac. On your trip to Mena did you ride the Talimena Scenic Drive? It's awesome.

Hello from Houston. My friend just moved to Nac. On your trip to Mena did you ride the Talimena Scenic Drive? It's awesome.
We did ride the Talimena Scenic Drive. It was great. I believe my picture was from one of the Vista's on that route.

Back