• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2014 Triumph 800XC ABS (low miles)

Reaction score
The bike is a 2014 Tiger 800xc ABS with 5600 miles and $1750 worth of farkles and is located in Midland Texas Zip 79706.

Upgrades and farkles:
Puig adjustable touring windscreen (smoke)
Barkbuster Storm handguards
Rox Risers
SW motech rear luggage rack
Happy trails SU rack
Triumph center stand
Triumph engine guards
Triumph skidplate
Updated skid plate rubber isolator mounts
Uni Filter pre-filter
Pyramid plastics front extender fender
Full Bore USA M-40 tires with less than 1,000 miles on them

All factory books, briefcase, extra key cylinders and both keys are included as well as the takeoffs like windscreen, plastic handguards, and plastic skid plate.

The bike has never been down at speed, although I did drop it once in a parking lot while trying to turn around (dohh). It only slightly scuffed the engine guards and cracked a blinker. The bike is always stored inside with a battery tender when not in use and I only use 91 or higher octane. I have used it as a dual sport, so there are a few scratches down low and a few dings in the skid plate as well as some scratches on the factory center stand, but nothing bad. There are a few small scratches on the windscreen from swiping trees but they are small, light and may buff out, they are not very deep, I just wanted to mention they are there.

I just changed the oil and filter, cleaned the uni filter, oiled the chain, checked the air filter, lubed the stepper motor and put a brand new battery (9/15) on it.

The only thing “wrong” with the bike is I bought it from the local Triumph dealer (Midland Powersports in Midland Texas) three weeks before they got their Triumph dealership revoked by Triumph. The next closest dealer 120 miles away (Lubbock Texas) also got their dealership revoked at the same time so now the closest Triumph dealer is 350 miles away. I say all this to say, my 600-mile service light is still on. The 600 miles service was done, but Triumph pulled all their computers from the dealer so they could not turn the light off. A quick trip to a Triumph dealer will get it turned off in 5 minutes it's just a 5 ½ hour ride (one way) for me to get done.

$8,200 OBO Pm me for more details I owe the bank a small amount so they have the title, but they should get it out pretty quick after payoff.
36675944410_0235bf1d8d_c.jpg
Tiger 800xc by paul talley, on Flickr
36675945560_32a440787a_c.jpg
36258839913_f3ca6caeb4_c.jpg
36931096971_db5cdfd0ea_c.jpg
36258841973_23a7a83dae_c.jpg
36902198092_ae14ee54bc_c.jpg

I almost bought that bike but ended up finding a used one before the salesman called me back during negotiation.
Why can't we keep a Triumph dealer in this part of the world?
GLWS, that looks like a great example of a great bike, I love mine.

I almost bought that bike but ended up finding a used one before the salesman called me back during negotiation.
Why can't we keep a Triumph dealer in this part of the world?
GLWS, that looks like a great example of a great bike, I love mine.

I know what you mean, I was so frustrated they pulled out that I called Triumph North America and complained. I wish we could get another one somewhere close.

Love your S1 Disco!

The Tiger is a great bike too. GWLS!

Back