• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

9/23 New Waverly Dual Sport Ride

I think we're going to have excellent road conditions after the rains today. Should keep the sand packed down for us. Forecast still looks good. Hope to see everyone Saturday!

Once again I have to bail. When the boss offers overtime I have to jump on it...Ya'll be safe.

Sounds like my kinda ride ! You guys enjoy ?. I'm havin a birthday party for my little girl ! Flippin burgers and hotdogs if you're close by :pirate:

Need to catch the next one

Ok, with the overnight additions to those coming, were now 14 confirmed and 3 maybes. Those with nav that have gotten the route, please see me at breakfast. We may need to run 2 groups.

Had a blast guys. Hope to ride with you guys again. Preferably everyone in my dust. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Heck of a good time! Definitely getting together again. Hopefully I can apply some of the hard lessons I learned today a little earlier in the next ride! Hahaha

Awesome ride today gents!!! Had a blast riding with everyone. Can't wait till the next one.

Great ride and nice meeting everyone.
Thanks William.
Another fantastic ride.

Hopefully I got some pictures of everyone at some point. Had a blast with you guys!

Last edited:
Great pictures thanks for documenting Zach.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'm glad everyone had a good time. I'm also happy to report that David only busted the bead on his tire and was able to air it up and ride home safely. There will definitely be more to come!

Thanks Zach for the pictures!

All I can see are the PB notifications about the account needing to be upgraded or something, no images.

PB is doing weird things on different sites; must have something to do with coding. I've had the best luck using their direct link with the "insert image" icon on the tool bar. If you use their /img option, it usually results the problem Scott mentions. Their revenue must be down and they want you to pay for their premium service.

Yep, I saw photos yesterday and now today no photos.

Back