• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TURD 2012 ride videos

Reaction score
First Name
Nadeem
Last Name
Azhar
Mickey was running too rich so I was only there for two days but still had a blast (minus the losing license plate on trailer which I later found and bike running too rich.)

After this ride back at campsite I took the plugs out and they were black as coal. Got brand new plugs from another Ural rider and hoped I could get a full days riding done next day.

Next day started out great, but as the day wore on Mickey's cough got worse! It was a blast though, the water crossing was great. Notice Katz bike Q (Quazimoto?) on it's side, a rare occurrence on tape!

Oh and the deep thumpin you hear after my bike stops is the new exhaust on Hizzo3's Strom, yep, sounds like a Ducati!

Mickey was running so bad, new plugs fouled in 80KM and another set of plugs (not new but cleaned out) fouled in about 10KM! I wasn't even going to try to ride it back to the campsite, Hizzo3 and TTR raced back to the campsite to get my truck. I waited, and waited and made friends with the guy at the deer processing place next to the restaurant...and waited....he offered me to use his cell phone and then offered me water, nice guy, but every time he offered me something a particular scene from Pulp Fiction went through my mind :rofl:

Thanks for posting the videos solorider.

There were 26 sidecar rigs at the Fall TURD/Uncertain?Rendezvous 2012 from AZ, NM, TX, LA, AR & MO, including 6 Ural rigs, plus 4 TWTxn 2 wheelers. Here is a group pic from Saturday afternoon; unfortunately, solorider is not in the pic as he had heading home to medicate Mickey's cough.

get-photo.asp

And congrats to SKatz for winning the domino run -- in a draw-off.

Mickey was running too rich so I was only there for two days but still had a blast (minus the losing license plate on trailer which I later found and bike running too rich.)

After this ride back at campsite I took the plugs out and they were black as coal. Got brand new plugs from another Ural rider and hoped I could get a full days riding done next day.

Wow, y'all were blazing those roads! I didn't know Urals took turns that fast. ;)

Thanks for the vids. I have sKatZ still shot on my screen saver picture rotation :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

And I didn't have any ballast in the sidecar either! That's probably why TTR thought maybe I was trying to lean it by moving over so much in the turns :rider:

Hey Hizzo3 nice avatar pic! where did you go mudding?!:lol2:

I've been getting asked that everywhere I go. My brother asked what was wrong with me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the videos solorider. Here are some more Uncertain pics:

Not only do dogs like sidecars:

get-photo.asp

get-photo.asp

get-photo.asp

But it also appears cats are kinda fond of 'em too:

get-photo.asp

Hardy brought along his kayak for exploring Caddo Lake:

get-photo.asp

Last edited:
The folks that participated in Friday's putter-around-Uncertain can finally tell me how to get ... how to get to Sesame Street. :lol2:

get-photo.asp

7 rigs participated in Friday afternoon's ride exploring some backroads near Caddo Lake (5 Urals + 1 KLR + 1 Triumph) including TWTxn's solorider, Kawman & BeemerBob + Hardy on his 2-wheeler:

get-photo.asp

get-photo.asp

I rode monkey/navigator on the Cajun Queen with the Soviet Steed's Schdoja:

get-photo.asp

Our riders included 2 adventurous ladies riding monkey as well:

get-photo.asp

Our ride included Rayburn Road:

get-photo.asp

And the infamous Stagecoach Road :eek::

get-photo.asp

get-photo.asp

get-photo.asp

We also passed thru a couple areas recovering from last year's forest fires:

get-photo.asp

Here's some fellow TWTxn's arriving at the T. C. Lindsey General Store in Jonesville on Saturday morning's group ride:

get-photo.asp

Many thanks to TWTxn KevlarRyder John for bringing my dog Maddie in his Jeep so she could ride with me on the Saturday morning ride:

get-photo.asp

TTR, sKatz & Hizzo near the old warehouses Jonesville -- suiting up to explore the local gravel/dirt roads:

get-photo.asp

Aurora from NM bought her a bonnet to keep her in the shade :mrgreen::

get-photo.asp

BeemerBob & Hizzo on Lyekka joined by me & Mrs. SwampFox on Schdoja's Cajun Queen set out Saturday evening to find and slay the Stagecoach Road Goatman.

get-photo.asp

I tell you what, your first sighting of the Goatman is not for the faint of heart :eek2::

get-photo.asp

Last edited:
Back