• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

N Texas seat upholstery

julimike54

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Hayden
I have a '93 seat on the Wing and would like to find a fairly local upholstery outfit that can recover and redo the foam in the seat. Seat is a Travelcade, if it matters.

Any suggestions?

Bill's Auto Upholstery in Arlington has been around for as long as I can remember. They have a very good reputation. I had a CB400 seat rip sewn there in 1978 or thereabouts.

Cal`s top shop on Clifford st. in White Settlement is who I use, excellent work. They always have several classic cars there they are working on if that says anything..

If you don’t mind going to Irving.

Preston’s Automotive Upholstery does excellent work. They do all sorts of restoration, custom, and leather work.

Carlos Auto Trim one block down does excellent budget work. He doesn’t speak English, only takes cash, doesn’t do leather, has limited vinyl selection and is never on time. He is CHEAP and does good work. I have him recover my ATV seats which seems to always rip and cracks from the sun - for like $35 which is cheaper than a vinyl kit!

Back