• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello, new from Huntsville.

Reaction score
First Name
karen
Last Name
ferguson
Hello, my name is Karen Ferguson, (littlefawn)i live just 12 miles north of Huntsville, in the Harmon Creek Ridge area. I am a widow of 3 1/2 years, and i am living with my sister. I am from Nevada where there is snow on the ground, and i am never going back. I LOVE TEXAS.. i have been riding only for about 5 years, i never liked bikes after losing 5 friends to death on them, but i have slowley got to where a love to ride. My sister and i were in a car accident in Oct of 07 where i was in ICU for 1 week, broken ribes, a punchered lung, and a broken and split humors, (which was not funny) LOL. and now i am held together with a plate and 5 screwes. so i am on disability, i am having trouble holding up the bike(arthritis hurts) so we are converting it into a trike..i am still young (59) and do not want to give up the wind in my face, Jeri and i went to Crockett for our first pie run today, and had a great time, thank you to all there, who made it funn. look forward in riding with you. why don't we do a pie run here in the the riverside or huntsville area. in riverside on 19 they have a "little pizza heaven,". the food is good and the price is great. thank you again.
karen ferguson (littlefawn) :rider:

Welcome to TWT and to Texas. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you in Crockett today, I must have been talking and gawking at the bikes there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome: Karen,

It was nice meeting you & your sister (Jeri) today at the pie run. :mrgreen: Sorry about ditching ya on the way back. Jack turned off & I couldn't resist following him. Good luck with the bike conversation. See ya soon.

:wave:We had a great time today, on our very first pie run. meet a lot of new people who we hope will be friends, wish we could have talked to all of you. maybe next time.
:rider: i love the wind in my face.

Hello, my name is Karen Ferguson, (littlefawn)i live just 12 miles north of Huntsville, in the Harmon Creek Ridge area.

Sounds like you're a neighbor!! I live in Harmon Creek!

It was fun talking to both of you yesterday.

I believe this is ya'll:

d70_8783cq.JPG

Thank you GILK51, and yes it is us, we had a great time, look forward to the next one, and riding with all of you, :rider::eat:

Back