• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tarrant Tag.

aefd4452-b6ba-af67.jpg

aefd4452-b6cc-c8a5.jpg

Its a Burger Box with a view of cowboys stadium.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

That's the one!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Any chance we can you can post a larger version of the new tag? Its hard making out any details to identify the statue.

where was the Burger Box? I'm thinking it was on FM157 (Industrial) in Euless, near Harvard...

Any chance we can you can post a larger version of the new tag? Its hard making out any details to identify the statue.

I only took one shot, Maybe the attached can be blown up?

Attachments

• tag.jpg
    tag.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 238
Yeah, I know where it is, too. Let's see if I can get up that way!

9-11_flight_crew_memorial_1_.jpg

There's the tag! The 9-11 Flight Crew Memorial in Grapevine. Texan Trail and Northwest Hwy.

So, I thought it only fitting to move the new tag to this:

newtag.jpg

Good stuff. Happy rides!

picture.php

See if we can bring this game back to life :mrgreen:. Went on a little ride this morning :rider::rider::rider::rider::rider:

And we'll move it to here

picture.php

picture.php

See if we can bring this game back to life :mrgreen:. Went on a little ride this morning :rider::rider::rider::rider::rider:

And we'll move it to here

picture.php

I know where this is! Should be able to get it in the next few days (unless something changes).

Please someone feel free to beat me to it.

Not a great pic but I found it

New tag.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331044356.723768.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331044356.723768.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 258
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331044400.643336.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331044400.643336.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 254
The new tag is pretty much a softball but I wanted to get something posted since the past 2 went so quickly. I was by that fire station on Saturday. I'm glad this thread is going again.

Back