• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Burton Cafe;Burton

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Guillote
Pretty good place to munch,home made pie.you can put a good ride around lake somerville to work up an apetite.Closed sun.

Too small for a Pie Run if I'm thinking of the right place but the food is good.

I heard this place is under 'new' management (changed in late 2009?). In any case, it now has a German flavor to their menu and continues to get high marks. Even if too small for a PR spot, certainly a RTE spot at the end of scenic FM390.

l.jpg

l.jpg

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/VtP9JmVBg1K--_0E2yAoVQ?select=gu5KQsMpLIEMSOPyrj3mKg

I had breakfast there yesterday (Sunday) and it was soooooo much better than what I have gotten at Orsaks for a breakfast destination ride. The potato pancakes were killer.

We ride out that way all the time....i would offer to lead a fun and exciting ride and have lunch there but no-one ever shows up....lol

Last edited:
Back