• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Super Duke disaster

e82a83d622b4327c27f5618980f85761.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about now???

/rant on ... Sometimes figurin' out Googles security process is a pain. You should be able to just say 'share publicly' and have it work, but some 25 year old genius at Google decided to make it very cryptic with Shared Albums along with Share Photos and if you don't get it just right, your picture isn't shared. /rant off

This is what I am talking about, you can see it and Jerry can't! Hopefully it get's itself worked out.

I’ll definitely agree it’s harder to share photos and videos than it should be. And then once you get it figured out, something changes somewhere and it no longer works. ?

I’ll definitely agree it’s harder to share photos and videos than it should be. And then once you get it figured out, something changes somewhere and it no longer works. ?

Yeah, the whole Photobucket fiasco! I can't tell you how many ride reports over on Advrider were ruined because now the photos don't show up. I realize there is a way around that, but it isn't just clicking on the thread.

You’re preaching to the choir here. But us whining about it isn’t the best use of time.

So it’s up and running?

I can see it just fine now also. You are better than me, I gave up on google for sharing pics. People tell me it is easy with Tapatalk but, I don’t seem to understand how Tapatalk even works. :giveup:

I am glad you got it back and hope you get a lot of smiles from it. Maybe in the near future we can get a Friday lunch and I can lay eyes on this thing.

Have you told it and it’s KTM friends you are going to Europe without them?

... Have you told it and it’s KTM friends you are going to Europe without them?

Haha, that's funny! Shhhh ... they may hear you. On one of my trips over, I do plan on stopping into that little shop in Austria.

Back