• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I can't freakin believe it

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Brown
been so bumed out and depressed since late yesterday afternoon after what happened to my Bandit.

As you all know, I was going to take my new front fender in to get painted on Monday, and since it was raining, I decided to pull the fender back off, as I have had it on since I got it from Dale.

Well I had the bike up on the center stand and the rear axle supports I use with a set of jack stands, and just as I had the front of the bike almost lifted up with the Pit Bull fron lift, my cat Grayson, who is always hanging out with me in the garage, was sitting on the floor righ behind me, and as I moved my right foot over I stepped on his front paw, and he let out a big scream which startled me so much I lost the grip on the handle on the Pit Bull Lift, and the handle on the lift first swung up and split the front of the fairing, then the other part of the lift cracked the new front fender, and the bike fell back down so hard it bounced back off of the center stand and fell over onto the right side of the bike, smashing my new exhaust, denting the gas tank and cracking the right side of the fairing and the tail section, bending the handle bars and footpeg mount, plus a bunch of other stuff.

I am so depressed right now, I don't know what to do, as you all know how much I've put into my bike, and I was so excited about getting the fender painted in time for summer, and now I have a bike that looks like it was in a bad wreck. :-(

april-fools-day-9-290x300.gif

I'm guessing the part about cleaning the chain with a pickle was left out during this disaster.........

AH man! I was starting to believe it! Man that would be awful after all the work you put into your bike...Thank goodness you were joking!

Back