• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Who wants to ride to Temple Texas to Ratibor Country Grill for some home cookin on Sa

Reaction score
First Name
James
Last Name
Mendell
I am going to meeting up with some riders early Saturday morning at the Sonic in Navasota for breakfast then we're ridding up to Temple to Ratibor Country Grill where we will meet up with some riders from the Dallas and San Antonio / Austin area.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

How funny. I'm meeting a group at 8am at the Walmart right across HWY 6 Saturday morning to ride a 335 mile sand/gravel/pavement exploration run/loop heading east.

We will wave if we see you!

I ride past there frequently and would love to hang out BUT am working that day.

Last edited:
How funny. I'm meeting a group at 8am at the Walmart right across HWY 6 Saturday morning to ride a 335 mile sand/gravel/pavement exploration run/loop heading east.

We will wave if we see you!

XR650L suitable for that ride?

Back