• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Oct Meet and Eat - Sissy's 2015

M38A1

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
I counted 48 of us!
27d316ded8d54d10299d93e35944e22a.jpg

Re: Octobers Meet n Greet N eat with A Ride on the Side -10/11

They did an OUTSTANDING job at Sissy's! Great food, and it was great meeting up with everybody!

Think I walked in right at 12:05 and the place was packed! Good to see everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_20151011_122024724.jpg
    IMG_20151011_122024724.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_20151011_132732496_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20151011_132732496_HDR.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_20151011_132751776.jpg
    IMG_20151011_132751776.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 212

It was great seeing so many friends and making a few new ones.

Woodbutcher's younger (clean shaven) brother stole his motorcycle and showed up in his place. Looked like he is into photography too.

Sissy did great, made us feel like we were eating at a family reunion, as always.

Looking forward to the next get-together.

You are the nicest bunch of people I've ever met randomly on the internet. Huge fan, can't wait for the next one.

49076cce69aab11ad2a4d8493d64f5f3.jpg

bb2c491926c2082fc0ddf356f1eb66f8.jpg

Good food, good people, good ride.
Don't get much bettern that

It was great seeing so many friends and making a few new ones.

Woodbutcher's younger (clean shaven) brother stole his motorcycle and showed up in his place. Looked like he is into photography too.

Sissy did great, made us feel like we were eating at a family reunion, as always.

Looking forward to the next get-together.

At the staff meeting at work on Friday, the CEO introduced me as the new guy :rofl:

I had a great time- it was good to see all of ya'll. I've met some of the most genuinely good people I know on this board; I'll miss you all when I'm in CA carving up the tasty roads there.

Album here. Videos Here. Ride route down.

We started out the morning with THIS for like four minutes like 1.5 miles in on FM 157! I was really not pleased to be starting the ride out on that foot... but it was the first and only misstep (other than missing one turn and having to flip a hot U...)

uV91N5Al.jpg

PGLUgEyl.jpg

0I1SguZl.jpg

BOjQnxhl.jpg

Videos to come...

Last edited:
Jus got home with 230+ for the day.... left Ron Stromer heddn north on 317 from McGregor
....After we stopped for rejuvination
519726e43e51a3655f31a4433e5207c0.jpg

115d484f421b374fb108ca89adc43297.jpg

A cool little bridge over the San Gabriel River between FM486 & 908
Never been across it
As a matter a fact... I rode several nice roads that Ive never been on today. Some gravel just west of Cameron.... & a paved route from Troy skirting I35 & Temple to the east .... again...never been down it!??? But its on my list now!

Glad my after lunch gang stayed with me long enuf to get the nickel tour east of I35 between Grainger & Belton
The food n folks were great as always. Nice crowd today

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

I had a great time today! It is always special eating at Sissy's with such a wonderful group of TWTexans. KP did an excellent job of putting this together. Thanks Rod for leading us on a memorable after lunch ride south of IH-35.

Happy Trails,

RB

2bbhi9.jpg

Last edited:
Sure hate missing these kinds of events! I see lots of familiar faces, but some I don't recognize. Would have been nice to get the chance to meet them. I was on call for work so I could not venture far from home. I also had a carb in desperate need of tear down and cleaning so the KTM 530 would be ready for a trip in about a week :trust:

The Who is Who of TWT gathered!
Except Tourmeister of course.

347 miles total for the 2 days. Had a great camp out it was nice to be able to visit with all you fine folks at camp and at lunch. Never seem able to get around to everyone. Gonna try to remedy that. Thank you all for taking time to join in at camp and Sunday eats. I appreciate all of you. Pictures coming tonight. Thanks to cheez and Mr2mch for rides to and after the events. Want to get to know TWT riders,come camp with us the day before the main event. More time to talk bikes and camp gear and food. KP

The Who is Who of TWT gathered!
Except Tourmeister of course.

Not true, the Who is all members. TWT is made up of many wonderful people and any time that we all aren't there, including the newest members, we are all missing out.

You are the nicest bunch of people I've ever met randomly on the internet. Huge fan, can't wait for the next one.

Best part is we get out and do things together instead of just stay on the internet. This was the first time I'd been to Sissy's (it's only an hour away) and plan on going back just like going to Winchester for Murphy's Steakhouse.

With TWT the adventure is what you make of it. Riding is the best therapy. On TWT you'll find we're a bunch of therapists planning sessions all the time.

Drew.... glad u enjoyed my homeward bound suggestions after leavin daave & Mr Robato
Those hills on CR220 are biguns ...huh
Ron & I hit a few nice ones too

Drew.... glad u enjoyed my homeward bound suggestions after leavin daave & Mr Robato
Those hills on CR220 are biguns ...huh
Ron & I hit a few nice ones too

Next time I am going to try to get some air.

Jus got home with 230+ for the day.... left Ron Stromer heddn north on 317 from McGregor
....After we stopped for rejuvination

Thanks for another great ride, Rod. I zipped home just fine. 56 is a great road.

Great group, great food. Too much fun.

I'm sorry I missed this. Considering camp was less than 3 miles from the cold brews in my fridge. Looking forward to the MG

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back