• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

++ GONE ++ CHAIN SAW - 14" bar - and New Spare Chain

Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Christie
++ GONE ++

McCullough "eager Beaver" chain saw. 2-stroke. Used some, mostly has sat in my garage the last 7+ years.

I am SURE it will need the carbs cleaned.

$50? Make an offer.......

Located in NE Houston, basically 2 o'clock on Beltway 8. Summerwood subdivision.

TEXT ME at 2 - 6 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 7 - 8 - 8 - 6 - 3 to arrange.

Thanks.

Neil
(Continuing the moving sale)

Attachments

• Chainsaw 1.jpg
    Chainsaw 1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Chainsaw 2.jpg
    Chainsaw 2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Re: CHAIN SAW - 14" bar - and New Spare Chain

If I offer $49.98, will that offend you?
It will?
OK, then I offer $49.99, and I'll round up. :trust:
Izzat better?

IOW, DIBS!

I'll call to figger out a pickup time/place - no hurry on my part but I can PayPal the Pesos now.

If I offer $49.98, will that offend you?
It will?
OK, then I offer $49.99, and I'll round up. :trust:
Izzat better?

IOW, DIBS!

I'll call to figger out a pickup time/place - no hurry on my part but I can PayPal the Pesos now.

Cool!

No need to PayPal - don't want to enrich those commie pinko's any more than necessary. Text me at your convenience and we'll arrange.

Thanks!

Now all you need is a hockey mask, flannel shirt and leather gloves and you'll be set for Halloween.........

Cool!

No need to PayPal - don't want to enrich those commie pinko's any more than necessary. Text me at your convenience and we'll arrange.

Thanks!

Now all you need is a hockey mask, flannel shirt and leather gloves and you'll be set for Halloween.........

I have the flannel shirt (several, newest probably 20yrs old) and leather gloves; outta luck on the hockey mask but I could probably make one out of a cereal box, if I ate cereal, which I don't, but an Instant Smashed 'Taters box should be an acceptable stand-in.

There's no charge for PayPal if you use the Friends and Family mode/option and take the funds right out of a bank account, which I do.

I do not do texting - had it blocked by VeriZon, even from them, as soon as I found out I was expected to pay for someone else "calling" me. No. . . . . just No.

On track for pickup today, Toozdy, with a side trip to get some Aluminium (for the Brits in our midst) stair bits, too.

2T oil pickup, too, if still available.

Back