• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Not new here but been gone for a long time

Reaction score
Hello there. I used to follow this forum a lot especially since I am a truck driver so I don’t get to ride as much as I would like but I enjoy seeing the bikes out and about. I was actually surprised I remembered my screen name and password here but got it on first try. Still driving but I think I am getting to a point where I can jump on the trike and put some miles on her as she needs it. I will be looking for y’all out on yuor journey’s as I am driving down the road. I am glad to see that this site is still here after my long absence. I am from the Montgomery/Magnolia area.

There is still a regular Thursday night bike night in the Conroe/Montgomery area every week. They pick a different place almost every week. You can find out where here,

http://twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15873

Be warned, they usually make a decision for that week a day before or even the day of the meet ;-)

Back