• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: July 15th Meet n Greet n Eat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw me in the mix for Blanco but I'll probably be caging it. Feels like CTS in progress so working the throttle may not be possible in the few days left. It isn't right now. :argh:

And I'm up for Llano (Robinson) City Park for camping. I'm off that Saturday so I can be there mid-day to find the best site(s).

I'm a maybe at this point.

I've eaten breakfast at the Chess Club a number of times with the BMWHCR`s. The largest group we ever seated together was eight in the back room. Always had a great time there.

I'm a maybe at this point.

I've eaten breakfast at the Chess Club a number of times with the BMWHCR`s. The largest group we ever seated together was eight in the back room. Always had a great time there.

Are you thinking of camping also Saturday night in Llano?

Looks like we will have about a dozen there Sunday. If anyone enjoys the heat like I do please come hang out with us in Llano city park were it is only like $5 dollars to camp.

Anyone on the fence hope to see you Sunday for breakfast.

Hey, last minute but I will ride over from Fred for breakfast. Wife wants to come too, so add two please! Cheers.

How many are camping? Pictures? Cuz I'm jealous. [emoji106]

KP, I'm down from 3 to 2. My son is coming, but no Lori.

I’ll be there for breakfast but camping at canyon lake tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great bfast. Thanks for organizing Kp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back