• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

South of Houston

I'll be coming off nights, but gonna try to make it.

I will be there, great excuse to get up early, ride a bit, and eat too much with fine fellows...

Hope to see ya'll tomorrow at Joe's. New faces welcome B-)
Randy

Randy,

I will likely be there unless rain moving in. I need my dose of retired guy breakfast and moto talk. I can share my test ride experience on the terror from Northern Italy: aka MV Agusta, 2018 Brutale RR 800 triple...

Sorry guys, probably won't be making this week. Working nights again, but as you can already tell, I need my beauty sleep. Y'all have fun.

The coffee is good and the breakfast spread is even better. We meet every Monday at morning at 8:00 and we would love to have some new blood.
Randy

Yes yes and yes...only downside is I got thwacked by a suicidal dragon fly while riding my Guzzi around Brazos Bend Park on way home this morning. Nice welt on my neck...perfect hit.

Come next week, and you just might get to hear a genuine MVA triple..

The coffee is good and the breakfast spread is even better. We meet every Monday at morning at 8:00 and we would love to have some new blood.
Randy

Not sure I have any new blood but I will check, most of mine is pretty old...

Can’t verify the coffee - have to defer to Randy and Greg’s opinions, but the breakfast buffet complete with omelet, pancake, and waffle stations can’t be beat for the money.

Hope to see ya'll at Joe's tomorrow. I'll be there rain or shine.
Randy

I'm out; working days. Maybe next week.

Might have another join us tomorrow - he’s not on the forum (don’t think he’s much on computers).

50-50 chance I will be there... allergies nailed me pretty bad... although I would love to show off the new MV....

Sorry guys; I've been having problems getting to sleep at night and it was sometime after 3:00 am before I was able to last night - slept right through my alarm. Don't know if Percy showed up or not but hope he found y'all if he did.

No problem, didn't see Percy, but Tom showed up. Hope to see you next week.
Randy

50-50 chance I will be there... allergies nailed me pretty bad... although I would love to show off the new MV....

Are you sure that it's not the MV that you are allergic to? :eek2:

Randy

Randy,

Nope, MV and I have a budding relationship. Yeah, allergies meant not enough sleep. Definitely will show next week pending WX downpours.

Attachments

• MV_First_Aug_2018.jpg
    MV_First_Aug_2018.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 180
Back