• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

I'll be leaving after work today, so figure I'll be arriving around 10:30ish. Spoke with Jeff last night, and told him I'd text him as I got closers. Hopefully someone will still be up with the key. Looks like I'll be solo after all, so room choice is up to you.

So, I may have mentioned that cell phones don't always work. You may want to e-mail (there is wifi, password is "funresort"), as well as text. ;-) But someone should be up around the fire. We will be on the far left side as you drive/ride into the parking lot. Worst case, I am in room 129. My room will be unlocked, keys will be on the table. Room numbers are on the keys. Pick your own.

Looking like I will be around 6:30 per my GPS. On the east side of San Antonio now.

Made it home from the Hill Country/Harvest Classic gathering and ride. It was an enjoyable 4 days based out of Hunt Tx. Big thanks to JFINK for facilitating.

Home safe. Great weekend. Thanks Joe. Good to see everyone and thank Michelle for letting me tag along Friday!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Made it home with no mechanical failures or deer strikes! Had a great time, thanks everyone. Did anyone happen to get a picture of everyone?

Breakfast Saturday
64f20dcf58daea5188161668ac7b4ba4.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just made it home. Michelle should be home in the next 10 - 20 minutes. No issues on the ride back except for one loss of hat (recovered). Thanks all for an awesome weekend.:thumb:

It was a great ride and weekend.
Now how about breakfast tomorrow at Dots?

It was a great ride and weekend.
Now how about breakfast tomorrow at Dots?

I am otherwise civically engaged. Apparently some unaware of my mental incapacity felt I could serve on a jury of peers (or was that pears?); budumpbump. I will be here (well really there) all week folks.

I am otherwise civically engaged. Apparently some unaware of my mental incapacity felt I could serve on a jury of peers (or was that pears?); budumpbump. I will be here (well really there) all week folks.

It may not be too late. Insanity is a valid reason for being excused.

Looks like Chuck and Joe are on the way to Arkansas and Marcia and I are trick or treating in Kentucky tonight. See everyone next week.

Kentucky???? Well enjoy your ride(?), drive(?) or flight(?). If you are anywhere near Bowling Green stop in at the White Squirrel Brewery and have the bacon and syrup appetizer. They make some interesting main courses as well, to go along with their beers.

Here are my tracks for Chuck and my trip to Arkansas if anyone is interested: Joe's Tracks

Kentucky???? Well enjoy your ride(?), drive(?) or flight(?). If you are anywhere near Bowling Green stop in at the White Squirrel Brewery and have the bacon and syrup appetizer. They make some interesting main courses as well, to go along with their beers.

Here are my tracks for Chuck and my trip to Arkansas if anyone is interested: Joe's Tracks

Lets see some pics Joe, headed that direction shortly. :rider:

Joe doesn't slow down long enough to take pictures!

Kinda liked that place in Baytown. Can't remember the name.... Baytown Cafe?

Back