• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My turn to ask

WoodButcher

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
I'm up in Temple at the Scott & White hospital. My sister's husband has been sick for a while, but they hadn't figured out why. Well, this morning he had a stroke. They transferred him this afternoon from S&W in Round Rock up to here. There is bleeding on the right side of his brain. Right now we are just waiting to see what condition he really is in.

So, some prayers for him, my sister, his Mom, and both his daughters would be welcome. Thanks.

I've always had very good success at Scott and White and I'm sure he'll receive the best treatment and care. Prayers being sent.

Thanks everybody. We just found out that it was a hemorrhage instead of a stroke. Deep in his brain and he won't survive. Kidneys and liver already shutting down.

Sorry to hear that. But still sending more prayers their way. May God comfort them during this time.

Rusty,

I am very sorry. Tonight I will say a prayer for everyone involved.

Robert

Thanks everybody. We just found out that it was a hemorrhage instead of a stroke. Deep in his brain and he won't survive. Kidneys and liver already shutting down.

Rusty -
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers; very sorry for the situation.

Rusty, I'm so sorry to hear this news. Comfort and peace to your sister, their daughters, and you and your whole family.

Thanks again for praying for us. They have decided that after all the family gets here this evening that they are going unplug the ventilator. Probably around 7:30.

Pray for me riding home to Austin in the dark...well just a little prayer for me
A big one for his mom, sisters, and daughters. And my sister.

Back