• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2018 - Sept. 13-16 - IT'S TIME!!! w00t!

Registereded [emoji4] I think it went through?

Riding up Friday morning, camping and riding home also.

I have a 100 mile route, about 1/2 dirt that is big bike friendly if anyone wants to ride Saturday and don’t have a group.

Look for the guy on the Africa Twin with a funky hammock stand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Registration came through just fine! And happy to see you're hanging around for a while!

:rofl: I crack me up!

Registereded :) I think it went through?

Riding up Friday morning, camping and riding home also.

I have a 100 mile route, about 1/2 dirt that is big bike friendly if anyone wants to ride Saturday and don’t have a group. It DOES NOT include the k-trail LOL

Look for the guy on the Africa Twin with a funky hammock stand.

What's the significance of the K Trail?

What's the significance of the K Trail?

Nothing really, Oklahoma doesn’t spend a lot of money in this part grading roads. It is Just a rocky road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Downs,
I may ride over on Friday. I used a couple of days baling, a couple of days for fishing Texoma in Oct. and want spend some time with the son when he gets home as he moving back to Kings Bay for his last 3 yrs in.
Anyone riding over on Friday ?

I will be missing this RMR. However, I would still like to honor Prof and contribute to it by acquiring a Prof shirt.

Everyone enjoy, keep the rubber side down, shiny side up, and keep yourself cool and hydrated in the heat.

We'll miss seeing you! But heat? Naaaaaahhhh!!! Well, maybe a little. :-)

To all plans have slightly changed and I have a room in the lodge with 2 queens, and will have a spare bed. Any takers?? Arriving Thursday afternoon leaving Sunday..

I will be missing this RMR. However, I would still like to honor Prof and contribute to it by acquiring a Prof shirt.

Everyone enjoy, keep the rubber side down, shiny side up, and keep yourself cool and hydrated in the heat.

Too bad!

Suffering from oldsheimers I don't remember. Is there electricity to cord off of. In the campground that is.

There are outlets on the shower building and at the RV spots.

My dad is Rving it with us. I'm sure I can talk him into some electric mooching lol

My dad is Rving it with us. I'm sure I can talk him into some electric mooching lol

Ah, you’re bringing your own adult supervision!

Is this his car? Parked in front of it recently.

1370fc28fffedee8db331110821dbf3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downs does your dad ride?
I can load up the DRZ for him.
Hes got bad knees and back he'll have his Harley in his truck when we get there. I miss my DR thought of picking up a DRZ A times. Let me know if yiy ever get rid of it lol

Looks like we may be in for a rainy week/weekend.

Dahveed hes in a dodge 1 ton with Alabama plates.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rain never stops us ;-)

Mountains do their own thing. Sometimes we have a shower, sometimes it is foggy, sometimes we get exciting late night storms.

The only sure thing is there is no way to know [emoji16]

Back